NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Fargo Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) starts at noon CT on March 17, 2017, and ends at 11:59 a.m. CT on April 7, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). This Sweepstakes will be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor.
1) Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 or older or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, as of the first day of the Sweepstakes Period. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of Relish Labs LLC, d/b/a Home Chef (“Sponsor”), FX Networks, LLC, and of any of their parent companies, affiliates, or subsidiaries, and of the advertising agencies, prize providers, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies associated with this Sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate. Immediate family members includes spouse, parents, siblings, and children. Void where prohibited.
2) How to Enter: There are two ways to enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will offer meals tied to the FX series Fargo. When you purchase a Fargo-themed Home Chef meal during the Sweepstakes Period, you will automatically be entered. Purchases will be completed on March 24, 2017 (for meals shipping the week of March 27, 2017); March 31, 2017 (for meals shipping the week of April 3, 2017); and April 7, 2017 (for meals shipping the week of April 10, 2017). (March 24, March 31, and April 7 will each be referred to as a “Purchase Date.”) The three Fargo-themed meals (one for each week of the Sweepstakes Period) will be announced on March 17, 2017. Please note that, if you have already ordered a Fargo-themed meal (prior to it being announced as the Fargo-themed meal) for purchase during the Sweepstakes Period and your purchase is completed on a Purchase Date, you will receive an entry in the Sweepstakes. To enter without a purchase, send a card with your name, home address, date of birth, daytime phone number, and email address. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the close of the Sweepstakes Period and received by no later than April 12, 2017. Limit three entries per person (one per Purchase Date for the purchase method entrants) regardless of method of entry. Limit three mail-in entries (each on a separate card) per outer mailing envelope. Entries that exceed the limit will be void. Mail-in entries must be original and handwritten. Incomplete entries will be disqualified, and Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, postage-due, deleted, garbled, damaged, misdelivered, or misdirected. All received entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3) Winners & Notification: During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly include prizes within boxes containing Fargo-themed meals, and Sponsor will select winners from the mail-in entries in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by April 12, 2017. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Purchase entries will not carry over from one Purchase Date to the next. Sponsor will make all decisions in any and all issues related to this Sweepstakes, and its decisions will be final and binding in all respects. Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries, time permitting, if Sponsor learns that: (a) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (b) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (c) a winner does not provide required identification or documents by the deadlines set by Sponsor.
4) Prizes and Delivery: There are 5,000 grand prizes. Each grand prize is a Fargo-themed apron. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each grand prize is $15.00. There are 5,000 first prizes. Each first prize is a Fargo-themed hot pad. The ARV of each first prize is $8.00. The total ARV of all prizes is $115,000.00.
Prizes will be sent to winners in the boxes in which their Fargo-themed Home Chef meals are contained or, if the winner entered without the purchase of a Fargo-themed Home Chef meal, by mail. Sponsor is not responsible for loss, delay, or damage in delivery. Winner is solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prize is not transferable. Only Sponsor may elect, at its discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal value because of lack of availability. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
5) Other Conditions: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless and waive any claims against Sponsor, FX Networks, LLC, and any other entity involved with the Sweepstakes, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorneys’ fees) resulting from submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of the prize; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or; any printing, typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of the prize. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. If there is any discrepancy between any term of these Official Rules and marketing or entry materials used in connection with the Sweepstakes, the Official Rules will govern.
By accepting the prize, winner agrees, where legal, to allow Sponsor and its agents and licensees to use winner’s name, voice, photograph, likeness, any statement provided by winner, and any information provided on the entry form, in any medium of communication, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, without additional compensation.
6) Internet/Fraud/Tampering: If for any reason, the Internet portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause that corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor terminates the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes, it will determine the winners of remaining prizes by random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Internet entries received as of the Sweepstakes termination (provided they can be linked to an upcoming shipment of a Fargo-themed meal and all eligible, non-suspect mail-in entries received as of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. If Sponsor terminates or modifies the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor will post notice on the Home Chef website. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) in an annoying, threatening or harassing manner; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. If a dispute arises regarding compliance with these Official Rules, Sponsor may consider, in its sole discretion, data reasonably available to Sponsor through information technology systems in Sponsor’s control, but Sponsor will not be obligated to consider any data or other information collected from any other source. Sponsor assumes no liability for any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes.
7) In Case of Dispute: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations on the ability to pursue class action remedies, or certain kinds of damages, and so these limitations may not apply to you. This Sweepstakes will be governed and enforced pursuant to Illinois law, excluding choice of law provisions. The federal and state courts located in Cook County, Illinois will be the exclusive forum for any dispute regarding any Official Rule or activity associated with the Sweepstakes. All entrants agree, by participation in the Sweepstakes, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Cook County, Illinois.
8) Sponsor: Relish Labs LLC, d/b/a Home Chef, 400 North Michigan Avenue, 14th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611.